Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Singing in the Rain

It rained most of the afternoon yesterday, so we did what Benjamin likes to do best - little finger plays to songs and rhymes. However, I finally thought to use my camera and save some of these little gems for posterity. Because I think he's adorable, I decided to post them. Enjoy them. By the way, this is all him - there was no prompting from me behind the camera.

Itsy Bitsy Spider:



Where is Thumbkin? and Three Little Monkeys:



Popcorn Popping:



We've also been working with Isabella on sitting. She's decided rolling just isn't for her, but I noticed she's always trying to pull herself up, so I thought maybe we'd skip a milestone. Sure enough, she loves to sit. She's wobbly, but does quite well. We put a boppy behind her to catch her when she gets tired and she's seems much happier. Benjamin likes to take her sock off and do "This little piggy" with her. Of course, his limited vocabulary has turned this entire rhyme into "Wee wee wee home. Wee wee wee home" over and over again.


Here she is preparing for the fun holidays coming up - one in her Halloween costume and another in a Christmas outfit from grandma that I thought she should wear now because she's likely to be too big at Christmas.


3 comments:

Loni said...

Benjamin must have lots of practice, he is a pro at every song. Isabella looks so cute in all of her outfits. Isn't it fun to dress up little girls?!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Rowen really enjoyed the video clips of Benjamin. He giggled as he watched. I need to do better at catching some of those things with my kids. Benjamin & Isabella are both so cute.

chrisyhains said...

Benjamin is SO cute and I'm so impressed with his German comprehension! That's awesome!