Thursday, October 23, 2008

He's a Hugger

Quick adorable story: I was in Isabella's room putting something away while Benjamin played in the kitchen. Suddenly I heard Benjamin running from the kitchen screaming, "Hug!" He thought I was in my bedroom so he ran past her room at full speed, his arms outstretched, right into my room. Then he discovered where I really was, so he turned back around, screamed "Hug!" again and ran into Bella's room, where he threw himself against me and wrapped his arms around my legs in a big bear hug. It doesn't get any better than that.

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

He is such a sweet little guy. I'm so happy that Maya and Benjamin can be good friends. I loved the story about him taking a little rest in the birthday boy's bed! He must've really been tuckered out!