Friday, January 28, 2022

More Fun with Peter

 Just thought I'd share a few pics from the last few days.  Peter found my box of stamps and hole punches and had a wonderful time experimenting with all of them.  He'd never seen such things before and he thought they were a lot of fun.


We've been having fun playing doctor/vet with his dolls and stuffed animals.  His favorite thing is giving them shots! :)  I love when he listens to their heart because he'll make the little lub-dub noise as he listens.

I'm not sure what he's doing in this picture, but I took it for the sake of the floor game we set up.  We taped roads on the rug that led to houses labeled with letters and then labeled his favorite cars with the same letters.  He had to drive the cars around on the roads and park them at their matching letter.  I didn't have any great expectations for this activity other than just some letter exposure, but when I took him grocery shopping the next day, he starting pointing out those same letters on store signs all over without me asking about it.  It was really cool to see it had stuck with him.



I just noticed he's in the same clothes - his pajamas - in every picture.  That's basically life with Peter.  He hates getting dressed.  He'd stay in his pjs forever if we'd let him.

No comments: